Analytical statistics help identify technical trends, key/basic patents, visualize life cycles of technologies, and forecast future trends. The above information are needed for patent investment decision making.
- Life Cycle - Company
- Life Cycle - Inventor
- Project Citation
- Citation Count
Observe summaries of current investment activities and technical competency of countries that are in direct competition and technology markets in each national (country) market to accelerate investment decisions.
- Country / IPC
- Country / UPC
- Country / M-IPC
- Country / M-UPC
Study the investment strategies, research capabilities, and annual patent intelligence reports of competing companies. Along with the understanding of the trends of technologies, better business decisions can be made that takes the status of competitors into proper account.
- Research Ability
- Cross Reference
- Inventor Activity
- Specified Company-Project IPC
- Specified Company-Company IPC
- Specified Company-Project UPC
- Specified Company-Company UPC
- Specified Company-Project M-IPC
- Specified Company-Company M-IPC
- Specified Company-Project M-UPC
- Specified Company-Company M-UPC
Analyze the key (primary) inventors in each relevant technological domain. By exploring patent development trends and other historical records of the key (primary) inventors, future development trends may be forecasted and potential raising star inventors can be identified.
- (Primary) Inventor - Inventor Count
- (Primary) Inventor - Company
- (Primary) Inventor - Trend
- (Primary) Inventor - Share
Analyze the trends of (primary) examiners to better understand existing trends to develop more effective patent monitoring and patent information search conditions.
- (Primary) Examiner - Distribution
- (Primary) Examiner - Trend
- (Primary) Examiner - Share
Mining (main) IPC – International Patent Classification to discover investment and development trends of competitors. IPC can be applied to better represent / conceptualize the patent strategies of competitors.
- (Main) IPC - Distribution
- (Main) IPC - Trend
- (Main) IPC - Project Company
- (Main) IPC - IPC Company
Analyze (main) UPC – U.S. Patent Classification provides a more detailed scheme to discover investment and development trends of competitors. IPC can be applied to better represent / conceptualize the patent strategies of competitors. The increased level of detail not enables the identification of existing trends in more detail, but also can be used to make more accurate forecast of future trends.
- (Main) UPC - Distribution
- (Main) UPC - Trend
- (Main) UPC - Project Company
- (Main) UPC - UPC Company